The newest addition to the eKO Collection of biodegradable natural rubber mats, the eKO SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go, providing superior grip on carpet or hard surfaces, yet weighs only about 2 lbs. and folds to fit easily in your travel bag, suitcase or purse! These eco yoga mats are made of a natural, biodegradable material. The eKO SuperLite will leave no footprint in landfills, and is the ideal yoga travel mat for people who want to make a commitment to our planet and take their yoga practice on the road.
• 0.9 kg.; 180 cm long; 61 cm wide; 1.5 mm thick
• Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel space or purse (when not traveling, the mat is best stored rolled)
• Weighs about 0.9 kg. for ultra-portability
• Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
• Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
• Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria
• Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
• No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
• 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
The eKO SuperLite Mat is made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO SuperLite are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften rubber; and therefore, when the eKO SuperLite mat is disposed of and biodegrades, it will not leave behind a toxic residue. And instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton.